Whether your little aliens like tuna or not isn’t important because they’ll love these space ships we call sandwiches!
Tuna sandwiches are sometimes embarrassing for kids to take to school. But, they are so good for kids! Tuna is rich in protein, omega 3 fats, tryptophan, selenium, vitamin B, potassium, magnesium, and more! So, if you’ve been able to raise your kids to love this all around amazing food, sending a tuna sandwich can be cool and not embarrassing!
First of all, press your sandwich into a disc, with the edges sealed. While this won’t keep out the odor altogether, it does help a little. Plus, it keeps the sandwich filling in, without falling out!
|Space-Ship Tuna Sandwiches||
- 1 can tuna, 5 ounces, packed in water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- Drain water from can of tuna.
- Stir together tuna, celery, and mayo.
- Top sandwiches with tuna mixture.
Then, all you have to do is:
The rest of this alien lunch includes:
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins
- Grapes, sliced in half to look like eyeballs with a dab of writing icing (black and white)
- Plain yogurt
- In an Easy Lunch box!