Quinoa Mango Avocado Chicken Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing
- 1 cup – coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon – lime juice
- 2 tablespoon – vinegar, rice wine
- 2 tablespoon – sugar
- 1 medium – lime
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – cayenne or red pepper
- 2 cup – quinoa, uncooked
- 4 cup – rotisserie chicken
- 3 cup chopped – cabbage, red
- 2 cup pieces – mango
- 2 medium – avocado
- 1/2 cup – cilantro
- 1/2 cup – pumpkin seed kernels
- Zest and juice lime.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package. Shred chicken. Chop cabbage; dice and peel mango and avocado; chop cilantro.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and toss. Drizzle dressing over the top. Dressing is thin, so be careful to not add too much.
* We used pepitas in our salad! Yum!
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM