Healthy Popcorn Granola
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine popcorn, oats, coconut, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. Toss to combine.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, warm butter until melted. Add the maple syrup and vanilla, and whisk with a fork until combined.
- Pour the butter mixture over the popcorn mixture and stir until the dry ingredients are well-coated.
- Spread the granola onto a baking sheet and bake five minutes. Stir it up, then bake for five minutes more.
- Transfer granola back to the large mixing bowl and stir in raisins. Enjoy it warm (it's so good warm!) or cool. (Cool completely before storing.)
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM