- 2 tablespoon – olive oil
- 2 large – egg
- 1/2 cup – bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon – oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp – garlic powder
- 4 breast – chicken breast
- 4 oz – mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz – Spaghetti
- 2 cup – grapes
- 1/2 tsp – salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground – black pepper, ground
- 3 cup – spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup – snow peas
- 1 tbsp, chopped – basil, fresh
- Pour oil in the bottom of crockpot. In a small bowl, whisk eggs together until pale yellow. Place bread crumbs, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, into a shallow dish; mix together. Dip each piece of chicken into egg mixture, bread crumbs and finally place into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle an even amount of cheese onto each piece of chicken, top with 2 cups of sauce. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, being sure that chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Before serving dinner, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Steam peas.
- Serve chicken over a bed of pasta and sauce, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over chicken. Serve with peas and a side of grapes.